Study of the Audience of Media in the Basque Country and Navarre.
Since 1984, CIES has been developing this study biannual with the following methodology:
• Six-monthly study: between 900 and 1,300 interviews per wave and province
• High level of representation. 8,600 interviews per year
• Age, sex, habitat, region and province
• CATI: computer assisted telephone interview
• Media consumption: press, radio, television and internet
• Remembrance of yesterday
• With socioeconomic, cultural and use of Basque language variables
• Equipment and consumption section, open to the needs of users
CIES guarantees the quality of the data collected:
• Checking the correct application of the randomisation mechanisms
• Direct supervision of at least 10% of interviews
CIES offers the following end product:
• Our clients get the results in paper and online
• The broadcasting software is accessible from a location with internet access
• The software allows to visualize pages with textual, tabular, graphic and image information and to work with pages in the usual formats: Excel, Lotus, Word, HTML, PDF, BMP, etc. from the Web.
• Optionally, the information can be exploited on other platforms such as Galileo or TOM micro, excellent software for planning any advertising campaign.
Ad Hoc Studies / Other Studies
• Study on Narrative Press to Online Press Readers in Argentina, Colombia, Spain and Mexico. A multi-country study with online surveys of readers of the digital press.
• Study on the characteristics of the Audience of a written press medium.
• Study on TV usage habits
• Study on the consumption of current information by young people in Navarre. Focus groups.