CIES carries out service quality evaluations, program and public policy evaluations.
What exactly are evaluations?
• They are based on a systematic collection of data
• They are impartial, carried out by independent professionals
• It is a retrospective study
• The allocation of resources is assessed
• the cost efficiency is assessed
• the effects are evaluated in relation to the goals
• the quality is evaluated
• the calendars are assessed
• the planned budgets are evaluated
• the unforeseen impact is also assessed
• The ultimate goal is to provide knowledge and experience in order to improve the quality.
• Another main purpose is to communicate the results to the responsible people, the individuals concerned and to the general public.
• Evaluations make possible to analyze the effectiveness, the efficiency and the impact of one program or one service.
• In this way, the information is obtained on what works, what does not and why, as well as on the results achieved with the interventions afterwards.
• Assessments provide a diagnosis for the next planning or program scheduled.
• The evaluation analyzes the whole logic of the processes.
• The evaluation is able to measure the impact. To achieve it, it measures the results of the processes, as well as those that have been directly the results of them, estimating what would have happened if not given. It can also measure the non foreseen impacts
• We recommend a participatory evaluation. People involved in the processes contribute with their opinions and experiences and can enrich the evaluation.
• The evaluation always takes in consideration the gender and Human Rights perspective.
Most recent Evaluations
• Evaluation of the Collegiate Organisations of the Government of Navarra regarding the citizen participation. This was a participatory evaluation to measure the scope of the improvements proposed for the functioning of this institution.
• European funds evaluation, a participatory evaluation of all the agents – intermediary organisations, management organisations, beneficiaries, experts and general population- in order to conclude and find recommendations on regional competitiveness and the improvement of the quality of employment.
• Evaluation of the communications actions of the Life Territorio Visón in Navarra 2011-2015.
• Plan of Evaluation of the Operative Program ERDF in La Rioja 2014-2020.
• Evaluation Ex ante of the Operative Program ERDF in Navarra 2014-2020.
• Evaluation of the School Directors of the Program Learning in English in Navarra.