Our latest studies
• Home testing of 4 cosmetic products for 20 weeks to a sample of 640 women to evaluate their efficacy.
• Test 40 restaurant chefs at their premises to cook, taste and evaluate 3 types of seafood.
• In-home test of 2 types of infant formula to infants aged 5-12 months for one week.
• Central Location Test of 4 drinkable products for children (4 and 7 years old) to taste and evaluate the product.
• In-depth interviews with 9 male moisturiser users to prepare the advertising campaign for a new product.
• Focus groups with age quotas to assess the acceptance of a new women's health product. 16 participants.
• Telephone interviews with 6 patients to prepare the advertising campaign for a new medicine.