The studies we conduct are primarily dedicated to:
• The development of new products
• Product testing (at home or at a provided location)
• Packaging testing
• Price testing
• Corporate image testing
• Purchase habits studies
• Publicity (pre and post)
• Customer satisfaction studies
• Segmentation & Positioning studies
• Brand and brand equity research
We are the specialist for following areas:
• Services, Publicity
• Textile, Leather and Shoemaking industry
• Urbanism, Building
• Automotion, accesories
• Electronics, informatics
• Cosmetic, drugstore and hygiene
• Supermarkets, department stores
• Energy, environment
• Mass Media
Our research process:
• Define the Target
• Select the methodology accordingly
• Define the sample and the and the potential segmentation shares
• Design the materials for the data collection
• Select the field team
• Conduct field work, data collection
• Quality control of the captured data
• Data analysis
Our latest studies
• Home testing of 4 cosmetic products for 20 weeks to a sample of 640 women to evaluate their efficacy.
• Test 40 restaurant chefs at their premises to cook, taste and evaluate 3 types of seafood.
• In-home test of 2 types of infant formula to infants aged 5-12 months for one week.
• Testing of 4 drinkable products for children (4 and 7 years old) in a room with age quotas for them to taste and evaluate the product.
• In-depth interviews with 9 male moisturiser users to prepare the advertising campaign for a new product.
• Focus groups with age quotas to assess the acceptance of a new women's health product. 16 participants.
• Telephone interviews with 6 patients to prepare the advertising campaign for a new medicine.