What are cookies?
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and how the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, a distinction being made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to track the user's behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the website's advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website's advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user's behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of ANALISIS DE MARCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) or any other website using your browser. Please consult the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept cookies from third parties, you must delete them from your browser options. Below you will find links to information on how to manage the cookies of the most widely used browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Microsoft Edge:
- Internet Explorer:
Disabling cookies may cause the website to malfunction or prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Types of cookies used by this website
Analysis Cookies: These are those that are processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
The application we use to obtain and analyse the information is Google Analytics.
The cookies used for this (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz) are Third Party cookies.
These cookies are used to collect information about users' navigation on the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level..
Through the following links you can see the details of the cookies used by Google Analitycs and their purpose: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Note: 'Own' type cookies are only used by the owner of this website and 'Third party' cookies are used by the service provider as detailed in the table above.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject the Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link:
Modification of the conditions
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by European legislation and in this case will depend on the Control Authority, AEPD, Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.