Basic information on data protection
- Execution of a contract.
- Consent of the interested party.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest of the controller or responsible third parties.
In the event that our data protection policy had to change as a result of legislative changes or criteria emanating from the Data Protection Agency, it would be conveniently informed of any variation that is necessary to introduce to comply with the law.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) CIF:F71401814.
Address: CALLE SANCHO EL MAYOR, 5-1º IZDA 31002 PAMPLONA NAVARRA
Telephone: 948 22 88 77
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) treats the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the personal data necessary to provide the services or products requested. ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) will treat the data to carry out administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as send you commercial communications about our products and services. If you have provided us with your data by telephone participating in one of our surveys or interviews, we inform you that your personal data will be processed by ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) in order to manage your data administratively within the procedures established for each of our campaigns. These data will be kept until you request their deletion or until they are no longer useful for the purpose for which they have been collected.
GDPR: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes: transfer of data to companies necessary to provide the requested service, transfer of data to third-party applications for external services, sending of commercial promotions.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
GDPR: 6.1.c) Treatment necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
GDPR: 6.1.f) Treatment necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, provided that said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights of the interested party.
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data including compliance with legal obligations, for the purposes for which we require Your express consent will be kept as long as the affected party does not exercise their right of deletion or limitation of the purpose, for example sending commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Execution of a purchase / sale or supply contract on our products and / or services.
- Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications about our products and services.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Treatment necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment
- Legitimate interest of the person in charge: Purposes related to the provision, assistance and communication about the services or products contracted / supplied: purchase, customer service, return, assignment to third parties for transport and delivery, management of offers to customers, communications with the client in relation to the service, claims and complaints, transfer of data to third parties for the provision of services and the coordination of business activities.
Administrative, accounting and tax management; Communications with the client; the transfer of data to third companies related to the Data Controller for the purpose of processing related to this legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the corresponding matter, in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Social security treasury and other public bodies.
- People and organizations related to the person responsible for the treatment, in order to provide external services to the company such as: advice, IT, consultants, auditors, insurance, occupational risk prevention, lawyers and other external service providers...
- Financial entities for the purpose of economic transactions.
- The recipients of the information are the third parties in charge of treatment who provide their services to ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) with whom the corresponding agreement has been signed that guarantees compliance with the RGPD and the appropriate security measures.
Data transfers to third countries?
Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from your website: www.aepd.es.
What rights do you have?
To know if we are treating your data or not.
To access your personal data.
To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you think we have not treated you correctly.
To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we appreciate that you communicate it to us to keep it updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the Responsible at the beginning of this text.
How long will it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data processed ANALISIS DE MERCADO Y OPINIÓN, SOCIEDAD MICROCOOPERATIVA (CIES) come from the interested party. The type of personal data processed is the following:
- Identification data: ID, name and surname, telephone, image, voice, address, signature, email address
- Other types of data: personal, academic-professional characteristics, commercial information, transactions of goods and services, bank details
- Commercial information
- No special categories of personal data are treated (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a person physical, health data or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).